BARRY'S UTV ADVENTURES
TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All guests will be required to sign a User Agreement that includes a Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk acknowledgement to participate in activities. Parents and legal guardians will be required to sign for minor children. If these agreements are not signed, you will not be permitted to participate in your adventure. Choosing not to sign will not be grounds for a refund and our cancellation policy will apply.
- Check in for your adventure is 30 minutes prior to departure time. You must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure to sign hard copies of your online agreements and waivers. If renting your UTV, your rental company is responsible to provide a thorough orientation to your UTV.
- You are responsible for providing your own liability and medical insurance. If renting, check with your UTV rental company to determine what if any coverage they can / do provide.
- Absolutely no alcohol may be brought on your adventure. You will not be permitted to participate if your guide believes you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs, legal or illegal. No refunds will be given if you are unable to participate due to alcohol or drug use.
- Barry's UTV Adventures will provide a full refund for cancellations made at least 10 days prior to the date of the tour. A full refund will be provided in case of tour guide cancellation or other unforeseen circumstances
- Your guide is there to ensure you have a safe adventure. You are required to follow all instructions of the guide at all times.
- Your itinerary is a guide, not a contract. The itinerary may be changed at any time before or during your adventure. Changes to the itinerary are not grounds for a refund.
- We typically operate rain or shine. Rain can often make our scenery even more beautiful. If you choose not to participate due to rain our cancellation policy regarding refunds will be applied. In the event we cancel for extreme weather events, you will receive a full refund.
- Any applicable refunds due are refunded to the party that made the original reservation.
- Like any other website, Barry's UTV Adventures uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
- When you make a reservation, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number. We may also ask for credit card information to complete your purchase.
- Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers;
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected;
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.